This Cookie Management Charter is intended for users of the website (hereinafter the “SITE”), namely, any person who accesses and browses the SITE, and in particular Users registered on the SITE or visiting Internet users. You can find out about the nature of the cookies offered, accept or reject them either globally for the entire SITE and all services, or service by service, in accordance with Article 5 below. By default, by continuing your navigation on our SITE, you consent to the deposit of all cookies as you go below. You can nevertheless revoke your consent at any time and REFUSE the deposit of such or such a cookie, in accordance with the procedures described below.
ARTICLE 1. WHO COLLECTS MY DATA?
The company RATDOWN, SAS with a capital of 8,000 euros, registered with the RCS of Rennes under number 497 681 874, whose head office is located at 21 rue du Bocage, ZA du Haut Danté, 35520 LA-CHAPELLE-DES-FOUGERETZ - FRANCE publishes and operates the SITE accessible at the address .
ARTICLE 2. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your terminal when you visit a website. It records certain information about your browsing or your online behavior that allows RATDOWN to improve and facilitate your experience as a user.
ARTICLE 3. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
The cookies used on the SITE serve to differentiate you in order to improve your browsing and the services that RATDOWN offers you. In practice, technical cookies allow RATDOWN to authenticate you, identify you, speed up your browsing on our SITE and access to its various functions. Other audience measurement cookies and tracers can be used by RATDOWN to compile SITE audience statistics, in order to improve it and always offer you more comfort when visiting the SITE.
ARTICLE 4. SITE COOKIES AND THEIR PURPOSES
RATDOWN favors transparency in the processing of your data. As such, and so that your information is as clear as possible, you will find below the description of the cookies used on the SITE and their purpose:
4.1 RATDOWN cookies Functional and technical cookies mainly allow you to improve your browsing on the SITE. They are the ones who will send information to our SITE and to your browser: storage of information relating to a form (username, address), security measures such as the expiration of your session, etc. Please note that browsing the SITE and / or the use of certain features could be altered if you choose to disable cookies.
4.2 Google cookies
By going to the SITE, it is possible that partner companies may install cookies on your terminal. The use of these cookies is subject to the same restrictions on the protection of personal data as established by the regulations in force, in particular the law of January 6, 1976 known as "Informatique et Libertés" as amended and EU regulation n ° 2016 / 679 of April 27, 2016 known as "GDRP".
In your browser settings, and as described in article 5 below, you can disable these cookies. There are in particular:
RATDOWN informs you that it uses the services of Google Analytics to measure the audience of the SITE. You can refuse that your browsing on the SITE be tracked via the Google Analytics tool by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser addon for your usual browser, accessible at the following address: / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = fr.
4.3 Google Analytics and Google Remarketing cookies
The IP address communicated by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other Google data. Users can prevent cookies from being saved by making a corresponding setting in their browser. However, we draw your attention to the fact that in this case you may not be able to use the functions of this website in full. In addition, users can prevent the storage of the data generated by the cookie about their use of the website (including the IP address), as well as their transmission to Google and their processing by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via the following link:
ARTICLE 5. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
On your computers, smartphones and other Internet access terminals, the browser software accepts cookies on Internet sites by default. But you remain in control of the installation of these cookies because you have the option of configuring your browser software to:
• Accept or refuse the cookies found on the SITE;
• Systematically refuse all cookies;
• Request your prior consent to the installation of each of the cookies that you encounter while browsing the Internet.
To do this, all you have to do is refer to your browser software and follow their instructions.
For exemple :
• With Internet Explorer ™: Tools menu >> Internet options >> Confidentiality tab >> choose the desired level;
• With Firefox ™: Tools menu >> Options >> Privacy tab >> choose the desired options;
• With Chrome ™: configuration menu (settings logo) >> Settings >> Advanced settings >> Content settings >> Choose the desired options;
• With Safari ™: Safari (settings logo) >> Preferences >> Security >> Display cookies >> Choose the desired options;
• With Opera ™: Tools menu >> Preferences >> Advanced tab >> Cookies section >> Manage cookies >> Choose the desired options. As indicated previously, by choosing to block our cookies, RATDOWN wishes to inform you that browsing the SITE and / or the use of certain features could be altered. In any case, if you choose to delete all cookies, your user experience will be affected and your browsing preferences will be deleted.
ARTICLE 6. YOUR CONSENT
By browsing the SITE, you accept that RATDOWN installs so-called "technical" cookies which access, enter and consult information stored in your terminal equipment:
• With the exclusive purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means;
• Strictly necessary for the member to access their online space on the SITE.
When you register on the SITE, you agree that your email address and your name will be collected. In addition, when making contact via our online form accessible in the "Contact" section, by accepting cookies you agree that the information transmitted (name, first name, telephone number and email address) will be collected for the purposes of sales and marketing.
ARTICLE 7. YOUR RIGHTS
As part of your use of the SITE, RATDOWN may collect personal data about you. Personal data is defined as any information relating to an identified natural person or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data. , an online identifier, or one or more specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity (article 4-1 GDRP),
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have the following rights over your personal data:
• Right of access (article 15 GDRP), rectification (article 16 GDRP), in order to update and / or complete your personal data;
• Right to erasure (article 17 GDRP), when your personal data is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or when the collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
• Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time (article 13-2c GDRP), when said processing is legally based on your express consent;
• Right to limit the processing of your personal data (article 18 GDRP);
• Right to object to the processing of your personal data (article 21 GDRP);
• Right to portability of personal data that you have provided to RATDOWN, when they are subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (article 20 GDRP);
• Right to define the fate of your personal data after your death and to choose whether RATDOWN communicates them (or not) to a third party that you have previously designated.
You can exercise your rights by using one of the following means:
• Either by email, to the address: ;
• Or by post, to RATDOWN - 21 rue du Bocage - 35520 LA-CHAPELLE-DES-FOUGERETZ, France.
In addition, if your Internet browser allows it, you can deactivate these cookies at any time by referring to the procedures detailed above.
ARTICLE 8. DURATION OF CONSERVATION
The information stored in your terminal (eg: cookies), as well as any other element used to identify you for the purposes of audience statistics, are not kept beyond a period of thirteen (13) months following your last visit to the SITE. Beyond this period, the raw traffic data associated with an identifier is either deleted or anonymized. To find out more about cookies (how to manage, delete and identify them), you can consult the CNIL website: / # c5554.